REACh Your Goals
Join in the Success
The REACh Scholarship Program
Jan 21, 2013
REACh is pleased to announce the “REACh Your Goals” Scholarship Program for the Fall 2013 term.
This program is designed to assist the growing number of adult learners, like you, who are returning to college.
REACh scholarships may be used towards the cost of attendance at your institution as determined by the financial aid department.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- be at least twenty-five years old at the time of application;
- be enrolled in or admitted to a degree or certificate program at a college or university that is a member of the REACh organization (check our website, website for a list of member schools whose students are eligible to apply);
- reside in the greater Chicagoland area;
- be a US citizen or permanent resident;
- be eligible to receive the REACh Scholarship per your institution's financial aid guidelines;
- Undergraduate students must have earned the equivalent of a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours or 15 quarter hours of college level credit at time of application;
- Graduate students must have earned the equivalent of a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale based on the last half of baccalaureate credit hours or based on 12 semester hours or 15 quarter hours of graduate level credit.
All applications must be postmarked no later than April 1st, 2013.
Incomplete applications and those received after the deadline will not be considered.
Up to four (4) $1,500 scholarships will be awarded.
If you are selected as a recipient, the award payment will be made to your institution’s Office of Financial Aid in August 2013.
Recipients of the “REACh Your Goals” Scholarship Program will be informed by May 15, 2013, and will be invited to attend our annual conference and awards presentation to be held June 2013.
Please submit your completed application form with all supporting documents to:
REACh Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 583
Westmont, IL 60559
Download the application
Like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date with the REACh Scholarship Program. We will announce the REACh Scholarship Program awardees first to our Facebook friends.
View our new Facebook page