REACh Your Goals
Join in the Success
The Carolyn Cooney REACh Your Goals Scholarship
Jan 17, 2015
THE 2015 REACh SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Every year, REACh announces up to six "Carolyn Cooney REACh Your Goals" $2000 scholarships for the following academic year.
This program is designed to assist the growing number of adult learners, like you, who are returning to college.
REACh scholarships may be used towards the cost of attendance at your institution as determined by the financial aid department.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- be at least twenty-five years old at the time of application;
- be enrolled in or admitted to a degree or certificate program at a college or university that is a member of the REACh organization (check our website, website for a list of member schools);
- reside in the greater Chicagoland area;
- be a US citizen or permanent resident;
- be eligible to receive the REACh Scholarship per your institution's financial aid guidelines;
- Undergraduate students must have earned the equivalent of a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours or 15 quarter hours of college level credit at time of application;
- Graduate students must have earned the equivalent of a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale based on the last half of baccalaureate credit hours or based on 12 semester hours or 15 quarter hours of graduate level credit.
All applications must be postmarked no later than April 1st, 2015.
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com
Please submit your completed application form with all supporting documents to:
REACh Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 4197
Wheaton, IL 60189-4197
Download the application
Like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date with the REACh Scholarship Program. We will announce the REACh Scholarship Program awardees first to our Facebook friends.
View our new Facebook page